|CONDUIT PIPES FOR ELECTRICITY WIRING CONDUTION|
- They are formed by cold, welded by high frequency induction, pre galvanized or hot dip.
- Threaded ends according to NTC rule 332 type NPT (ANSI B1.20.1) and beveled, protected with a plastic cap.
- Conduit (orange).
- Types of conduit piping:
1. EMT (NTC 105 equivalent to UL 797).
2. IMC (NTC 169 equivalent to UL 1242).
MECHANICAL PIPING OR FURNITURE
- It is made of cold rolled steel which has standards (AISI / SAE 1008 or JIS G-3141, NTC soldiers-1986 and high frequency induction (HFI).
- It is used for manufacturing furniture, lightweight structures, autoparts, fences, bicycles and metalwork.
- Profile Available in round, square and rectangular shape, in thicknesses from 0.70 mm to 1.45 mm.
|||FENCING PIPES |
- Cold Formed, welded by high frequency induction.
- Supplied in black or galvanized finish.
- Cut in standard lengths of 6 m.
- Engineering, consulting and back of Corpacero.
- Steel-engraving in low relief with CORPACERO ® brand, type and diametral designation of the tube.
- Sizes from 1/2 "to 4".
STRUCTURAL STEEL PIPES PTEC ®
- Manufactured under ASTM A500 grades standard welded by high frequency induction (HFI).
- Circular shape from 1.32" to 11.14", square shape from 26x26 mm to 9", rectangular shape from 50x30 mm to 12" x 4"; with thicknesses from 3.0 to 7.0 mm.
- Ideal for metal structures, machinery and parts, among others.
- Delivered cut in lengths of 6 or 12m.
- Consulting engineering, design and structural calculations.