PURLINES IN CEE, ZEE AND BOX SECTION
- Available in drawer, C and Z.
- Unique in providing Perlin ® on drawer accessories.
- Easy to use on steel, wood, concrete and other materials.
- In black steel or galvanized.
- Availability from 60 to 150 mm and from 6 "to 14".
- Cut to size and drilling and / or accessories required for installation.
|||CORPALOSA ® STELL DECKS|
- Available in 1.5 ", 2" and 3 MAX ".
- Longer wide market Corpalosa ® 2" MAX (1 m).
- Faster installation and drain tiles.
- Reduce by up to 30% by weight of the mezzanine slabs.
- Replaces the traditional formwork and shoring requires a minimum during pouring and curing.
- Uses steel structures, structural concrete and masonry, among others.
- Excellent architectural finish when it is exposed.
- Consulting engineering, design, and structural design.
|||DRYWALL FRAMING SYSTEM |
- Joist profile, stud, channel, omega and angle to support plasterboard or fiber cement.
- Made of C-24 and C-26.
- Use in dry walls, mezzanines, roofs and ceilings.
- Made in lengths of 2.44, 3.05 and 3.66 mts.
- They offer great versatility and accuracy in space construction details.
- The structure is lighter and therefore requires less base specification.
|||DELTA PROFILE FOR MEZZANINE SYSTEMS WITHOUT WELDING. SAVINGS OF 18% IN CONCRETE |
- Minimize the use of concrete.
- Because it is a lightweight system, the cost of base is lower, as well as the sizes of rafters and columns, including its steel and reinforcements.
- Save on rental cost, handling and dismantling of formwork.
- Significant increase in the speed of construction and performance of the workforce.
- Minimizes waste because all the elements are supplied cut to length and are easily manipulated and they are not susceptible to breaking during transportation and handling.
- Lower cost per square meter of wall built.
- Pleasant visual aspect, which eliminates the need to use ceiling.